Thursday 7 October 2010

Addicted to Digital???



I've almost forgotten what it feels like to craft with actual paper and glue. All my craft creativity  right now is digital, working on this project - the scary thing is that I'm getting quite addicted. When I started out creating the CD Rom I thought I would be creating something for other people to use. Now, I've come to enjoy the images and style so much that I'm desperate to start using it as a real product.















I just love this Sumo wrestler, how about him on a card that says "Big Hugs" !



I just wanted you all to have another sneaky peak. I'm so excited about this project and can't wait to share it with the world. Remember, you saw it here first - LOL!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the sumo wrestler Sarah, my hubby calls me sumo so they would be apt on a card for him.
Lesley

Lesley said...

I love your Sumo Sarah, my hubby calls me Sumo so it would be apt to send him a card with a Sumo or two on.
Lesley